23 November 2010

Tuesday already!

That means I missed 2 days!

This will probably be my last posts until after Thanksgiving, so here is some food for thought-- maybe enough to balance out the food for the belly that will be consumed over the next couple days.

  • Thankful...

be thankful. what things are you thankful for?
I heard Oprah's Favorite Things episode was on yesterday and that it was sickening what they got. Those people have some things to be thankful for, like being chosen to be in THAT audience!
Seriously, though, I know I have an infinite number of things to be thankful for... including but not limited to my family and friends, my work, my kittens...

THIS PAGE:
Create a brainstorm-- perhaps a brain deluge-- of the things that you are thankful for.




  • Fantastic Voyage...

tomorrow I will be on the roads with everyone and their whole family, probably. First time travelling on the day BEFORE Thanksgiving. Here's to a safe ride... and not sitting in complete traffic the whole way up the NY Thruway.
I love love love road trips, though. I love car rides, I love driving, I love listening to NPR, I love the random conversations that inevitably start in the car. I love doodling about license plate words, and road signs, and bridges... change of scenery, I guess. Poughkeepsie and New Paltz, the Adirondacks, it is so pretty this time of year, as well. Though I hear it's supposed to be raining tomorrow.

THIS PAGE:
Be inspired by travel. Maybe it's a previous vacation, a dream vacation, or the highway drive to relatives' homes, but create a travelin' page.

No comments:

Post a Comment